The Future Leaders Through Education Scholarship Fund was created to provide assistance to hard working, undeserved Hispanic students in Miami-Dade County with the opportunity to attend a four-year college. Since the inception of the program in 1988, the Foundation has awarded over $1.5 million to deserving students who realized their dream of earning a college degree.
Scholarship application deadline is May 3rd, 2019.
Applicants must meet the following requirements to apply for a scholarship:
- Be a U.S. citizen or legal permanent resident
- Be of Hispanic heritage
- Reside in Miami-Dade County
- Demonstrate financial hardship
- Have a minimum 2.5 cumulative GPA
- Enroll in college as a full time student with a minimum of 12 semester hours
For more information please email: LSanchez@kiwanislittlehavana.org